DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Growth Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Mass Spectrometry Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Mass spectrometry market is expected to exhibit strong growth in Asia-Pacific owing to technology advancements, growing end-user industries, the rapid evolution of healthcare, life science research and increasing support and funding from the government in respective countries for research. Worth $476.6 in 2016, revenues are expected to reach $704.3 in 2021, at a steady growth rate of 8.1%, with growth rates and revenues varying across the product segments, end-user verticals and geographic regions.
The report discusses various market dynamics, drivers and restraints impacting the market in Asia Pacific. The report also provides information on the key end users like pharma/bio, applied markets, industrial sectors and academics & government and opportunities in these industries. Key drivers include growing technology advancements, significant opportunities in clinical analysis, pharmaceutical and life science sectors among others.
The study also supplies insights into the distribution structure, in addition to market growth analysis. The growing pharmaceutical industry and increasing healthcare support from the government as well as adoption in new applications in the applied markets is expected to put the North Asian market at the forefront of adopting mass spectrometers. The study also includes a Mega Trends section that discusses the impact of select criteria on the market over a long term. Growth opportunities and actions to capitalize on them have also been included in the study.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Mass Spectrometry Market
4. Forecasts And Trends-Total Mass Spectrometry Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis-Total Mass Spectrometry Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
5 Major Growth Opportunities
7. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
8. CEO'S 360 Degree Perspective On The Mass Spectrometry Market
9. Single Quadrupole LC-MS Segment Analysis
10. Tandem Quadrupole LC-MS Segment Analysis
11. TOF LC-MS Segment Analysis
12. Gc-Ms Segment Analysis
13. MALDI-TOF Segment Analysis
14. ICP-MS Segment Analysis
15. Pharma/Bio Vertical Market Analysis
16. Academic & Government Vertical Market Analysis
17. Industrial Sectors Vertical Market Analysis
18. Applied Markets Vertical Market Analysis
19. Sea-Anz Analysis
20. North Asia Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hljmdl/growth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Biotechnology