DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Japan Commercial Payments Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering
The commercial payments market in Japan is significant and growing rapidly. Yet usage of card products remains low, as businesses tend to prefer other forms of payment. This report seeks to shed light on the commercial payments market in Japan and unpick the payments behaviour of Japanese mid-market businesses,
This report is based on commercial payments research in Japan. It focuses on businesses with annual turnover of more than USD10million.
This new report reflects extensive commercial payments research now being conducted globally. It draws upon interviews conducted with Japan businesses and extensive insights obtained on their payments behaviour and preferences. It is a must read for any commercial payments professional wanting to understand more about the Japanese commercial payments landscape.
Features and Benefits
- Quantify expenses among Japanese mid-market businesses
- Quantify the proportion of Japanese mid-market businesses that own a corporate credit/charge card
- Quantify the opportunity for greater card usage in key expense categories including
- T&E, stock/inventory, equipment purchasing etc.
Key Questions Answered
- How do Japanese mid-market businesses pay for their expenses?
- What determines payment preferences among Japanese mid-market businesses?
- What is the availability of corporate card features in Japan and what importance do businesses assign to them?
- What are the competitive dynamics of the Japanese commercial card market?
- How do Japanese mid-market businesses make international payments?
Key Topics Covered:
Credit card metrics & competitive landscape
- Business size profiling
- Competitor analysis
Business expenditure & payments behaviour
- Expense categories
- Payment methods
Bringing about change in payment behaviour
- Carded spend
- Payment methods and preferences
- Expense categories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtz2db/japan_commercial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Commercial Banking