DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) System Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
A revenue cycle management (RCM) system is used for tracking financial records in healthcare facilities. The system includes tracking from registration and appointment to final payment of services. It integrates business sides and clinical sides, such as personal information of patients, insurance provider, and treatment received by patients. The time between providing service and receiving payment is reduced by interfacing various IT systems together.
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Asian revenue cycle management (RCM) system market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Asian revenue cycle management (RCM) system market.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the Asian revenue cycle management (RCM) system market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- The Asian revenue cycle management (RCM) system market is segmented into Japan, China, India, and Republic of Korea.
ASIA-PACIFIC REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT (RCM) SYSTEM MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
By End User
- Ambulatory Care Solutions
- Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Office Based Physicians
- Republic of Korea
- Quest Diagnostics
- Cerner Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Athenahealth Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- eClinicalWorks LLC
- CareCloud Corporation
- The SSI Groups Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Epic Systems
- Siemens Healthcare
- Kareo Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7pdk9/asia_pacific
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: Managed Care